Tretinoin Cream is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Acne, Wrinkles, Dry, Rough Patches And Tiny Bumps On Skin, White Blood Cells Cancer and other conditions.
Tretinoin Cream contains Tretinoin as an active ingredient.
Tretinoin Cream works by slowing the growth of diseased blood cells.
Detailed information related to Tretinoin Cream's uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
Tretinoin Cream is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
· Dry, Rough Patches And Tiny Bumps On Skin
· White Blood Cells Cancer
Tretinoin Cream improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
· Slowing the growth of diseased blood cells.
Tretinoin Cream is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
Please note that this medicine may be available in various strengths for each active ingredient listed above.
The following is a list of possible side effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Tretinoin Cream. This is not a comprehensive list. These side effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side effects, especially if they do not go away.
· Dry Skin
· Higher Levels Of Blood Fats
· Increased Or Decreased Skin Pigmentation
· Conjunctivitis Or Dry Eyes
· Chest Pain Or Abdominal Pain
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
· Avoid becoming pregnant during and within one month after stopping treatment
· Avoid exposure to sunlight and UV light
· Avoid getting this cream in your eyes, nose, or mouth
· Consult your doctor for the right method of contraception you can use
· Do not drive or operate machinery
· Do not stop usage of this cream if your skin condition appears to worsen for the first 2 to 3 weeks of treatment