Tobramycin Eye Drops is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Bacterial Infections Of Eyes, Bacterial Infections Of The Skin, Bacterial Infections Of Heart, Bacterial Infections Of Stomach, Bacterial Infections Of Brain, Bacterial Infections Of Spinal Cord and other conditions.
Tobramycin Eye Drops contains Tobramycin as an active ingredient.
Tobramycin Eye Drops works by disrupting the cell envelope.
Detailed information related to Tobramycin Eye Drops's uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
Tobramycin Eye Drops is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
· Bacterial Infections Of Eyes
· Bacterial Infections Of The Skin
· Bacterial Infections Of Heart
· Bacterial Infections Of Stomach
· Bacterial Infections Of Brain
· Bacterial Infections Of Spinal Cord
· Bacterial Infections Of Lungs
Tobramycin Eye Drops improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
· Disrupting the cell envelope.
Tobramycin Eye Drops is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
· Tobramycin (0.3%)
Please note that this medicine may be available in various strengths for each active ingredient listed above.
The following is a list of possible side effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Tobramycin Eye Drops. This is not a comprehensive list. These side effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side effects, especially if they do not go away.
· Mouth And Tongue Ulcers
· Sore Throat
· Ringing In Ears
· Mor Sputum Production
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
· Avoid using contact lenses during treatment
· Do not drive or operate machinery
· Do not mix or dilute this drug with any other medicine in your nebulizer
· Do not take this drug if you are allergic to it
· Keep a gap of at least 5 to 10 minutes between two different eye drops