Latanoprost Eye Drops is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Open Angle Glaucoma, Increased Pressure In The Eye and other conditions.
Latanoprost Eye Drops contains Latanoprost as an active ingredient.
Latanoprost Eye Drops works by increasing the flow of fluid from inside the eye.
Detailed information related to Latanoprost Eye Drops's uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
Latanoprost Eye Drops is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
· Open Angle Glaucoma
· Increased Pressure In The Eye
Latanoprost Eye Drops improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
· Increasing the flow of fluid from inside the eye.
Latanoprost Eye Drops is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
Please note that this medicine may be available in various strengths for each active ingredient listed above.
The following is a list of possible side effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Latanoprost Eye Drops. This is not a comprehensive list. These side effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side effects, especially if they do not go away.
· Skin Rash
· Inflammation Of The Inner Layers Of The Eye
· Alteration In Thickness Or Length Of Eyelashes
· Irritation Or Disruption To The Surface Of The Eye
· Misdirected Eyelashes
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
· Continuous irritation in the eye or have redness around the eye
· Do not drive or operate machinery
· History of intraocular inflammation, inflammatory, neovascular, angle-closure or congenital glaucoma
· Instill contact lenses after 15 minutes of using this drug