Lamivudine Nevirapine Zidovudine Tablet is a medicine that is used for the treatment of HIV Infection, Hepatitis B Virus Infection, HIV-1 Infection, HIV Infections and other conditions.
Lamivudine Nevirapine Zidovudine Tablet contains Lamivudine, Nevirapine, and Zidovudine as active ingredients.
Lamivudine Nevirapine Zidovudine Tablet works by increasing the number of infection fighting cells in the body; stopping the reverse transcriptase from working, thus helps to control HIV-1 infection; blocking the enzyme required for viral growth;
Detailed information related to Lamivudine Nevirapine Zidovudine Tablet's uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
Lamivudine Nevirapine Zidovudine Tablet Uses
Lamivudine Nevirapine Zidovudine Tablet is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
· HIV Infection
· Hepatitis B Virus Infection
· HIV-1 Infection
· HIV Infections
Lamivudine Nevirapine Zidovudine Tablet Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Lamivudine Nevirapine Zidovudine Tablet improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
· Increasing the number of infection fighting cells in the body.
· Stopping the reverse transcriptase from working, thus helps to control HIV-1 infection.
· Blocking the enzyme required for viral growth.
Lamivudine Nevirapine Zidovudine Tablet - Composition and Active Ingredients
Lamivudine Nevirapine Zidovudine Tablet is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
· Lamivudine (150Mg)
· Nevirapine (200Mg)
· Zidovudine (300Mg)
Please note that this medicine may be available in various strengths for each active ingredient listed above.
Lamivudine Nevirapine Zidovudine Tablet - Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Lamivudine Nevirapine Zidovudine Tablet. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
· Runny Nose
· Hair Loss
Lamivudine Nevirapine Zidovudine Tablet - Precautions & How to Use
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
· Avoid pregnancy
· Discontinue use if rapid increase in aminotransferase levels, progressive hepatomegaly, or metabolic or lactic acidosis of unknown origin
· Do not start using nevirapine if you are allergic to it
· Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
· Do not use if you develop skin rash, blistering, mouth sores, swelling of the face, shortness of breath, muscle or joint pain or general feelings of illness
· Have diabetes and renal impairment