Indomethacin Capsule is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis, Osteoarthritis, Spine Arthritis, Inflammation After Orthopedic Surgery, Pain After Orthopedic Surgery, Painful Periods and other conditions.
Indomethacin Capsule contains Indomethacin as an active ingredient.
Indomethacin Capsule works by reducing chemicals that causing inflammation.
Detailed information related to Indomethacin Capsule's uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
Indomethacin Capsule is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
· Rheumatoid Arthritis
· Spine Arthritis
· Inflammation After Orthopedic Surgery
· Pain After Orthopedic Surgery
· Painful Periods
Indomethacin Capsule improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
· Reducing chemicals that causing inflammation.
Indomethacin Capsule is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
· Indomethacin (25 MG)
Please note that this medicine may be available in various strengths for each active ingredient listed above.
The following is a list of possible side effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Indomethacin Capsule. This is not a comprehensive list. These side effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side effects, especially if they do not go away.
· Indigestion Or Heartburn
· Trapped Wind
· Bruising Or Prolonged Bleeding After Injury
· Blurred Vision
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
· Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
· Medical condition of active peptic ulcer, renal or hepatic dysfunction, hypertension, congestive heart failure, fluid retention, epilepsy, parkinsonism, or psychiatric disorders
· Symptoms of bleeding in the stomach or intestines
· Take recommended dose or duration
· Take the drug with meals or snacks