Hydroquinone Mometasone Tretinoin Cream is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Acne, Lightens Light Brown Color Patches On Skin, Age Spots, Skin Discolorations Associated With Pregnancy, Skin Trauma, Birth Control Pills and other conditions.
Hydroquinone Mometasone Tretinoin Cream contains Hydroquinone, Mometasone, and Tretinoin as active ingredients.
Hydroquinone Mometasone Tretinoin Cream works by reducing the accumulation of skin pigment and hampers important processes within the cells; reducing the production of substances in the body that cause inflammation and allergies; slowing the growth of diseased blood cells;
Detailed information related to Hydroquinone Mometasone Tretinoin Cream's uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
Hydroquinone Mometasone Tretinoin Cream is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
· Lightens Light Brown Color Patches On Skin
· Age Spots
· Skin Discolorations Associated With Pregnancy
· Skin Trauma
· Birth Control Pills
· Hormone Replacement Therapy During Menopause
· Skin Inflammation
· Skin Itching
· Allergic Reactions
· Hay Fever
· Dry, Rough Patches And Tiny Bumps On Skin
· White Blood Cells Cancer
Hydroquinone Mometasone Tretinoin Cream improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
· Reducing the accumulation of skin pigment and hampers important processes within the cells.
· Reducing the production of substances in the body that cause inflammation and allergies.
· Slowing the growth of diseased blood cells.
Hydroquinone Mometasone Tretinoin Cream is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
· Hydroquinone (2%W/W)
· Mometasone (0.1%W/W)
· Tretinoin (0.025%W/W)
Please note that this medicine may be available in various strengths for each active ingredient listed above.
The following is a list of possible side effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Hydroquinone Mometasone Tretinoin Cream. This is not a comprehensive list. These side effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side effects, especially if they do not go away.
· Skin Reaction
· Inflamed Skin
· Mild To Moderate Irritation
· Allergic Reaction
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
· Avoid becoming pregnant during and within one month after stopping treatment
· Avoid exposure to sunlight and UV light
· Avoid getting this cream in your eyes, nose, or mouth
· Avoid unnecessary sun exposures and cover the treated areas with clothing
· Consult your doctor before taking medicine if you are pregnant
· Consult your doctor for the right method of contraception you can use