Gentamicin & Dexamethasone Drops is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Bacterial Infections, Pus Filled Swelling, Inflammation Of The Inner Layer Of The Heart, Blood Poisoning, Diseases From Uncooked Meat, Infection In Newborn Babies and other conditions.
Gentamicin & Dexamethasone Drops contains Dexamethasone, and Gentamicin as active ingredients.
Gentamicin & Dexamethasone Drops works by interrupting bacterial protein synthesis and growth; preventing late phase Allergic reactions by preventing release of chemicals responsible for allergy;
Detailed information related to Gentamicin & Dexamethasone Drops's uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
Gentamicin & Dexamethasone Drops is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
· Bacterial Infections
· Pus Filled Swelling
· Inflammation Of The Inner Layer Of The Heart
· Blood Poisoning
· Diseases From Uncooked Meat
· Infection In Newborn Babies
· Skin Inflammation
· Ulcerative Colitis
· Breathing Problems
· Lupus Vulgaris Or Lupus Erythematosus
Gentamicin & Dexamethasone Drops improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
· Interrupting bacterial protein synthesis and growth.
· Preventing late phase Allergic reactions by preventing release of chemicals responsible for allergy.
Gentamicin & Dexamethasone Drops is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
· Gentamicin (0.3%)
· Dexamethasone (0.1%)
Please note that this medicine may be available in various strengths for each active ingredient listed above.
The following is a list of possible side effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Gentamicin & Dexamethasone Drops. This is not a comprehensive list. These side effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side effects, especially if they do not go away.
· Swelling Of Tissue Under The Skin
· Inflammation Of Mouth Or Lips
· Fall In Blood Pressure
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
· Consult your doctor for monitoring kidney function and drug levels in the blood during treatment
· Do not drive immediately
· Do not stop using dexamethasone suddenly
· Do not use it if you have a fungal infection, stomach or duodenal ulcer, kidney or liver problems
· Do precaution if you have high blood pressure, heart disease or you have recently had a heart attack
· If you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding