Darunavir Tablet is a medicine that is used for the treatment of HIV Infection and other conditions.
Darunavir Tablet contains Darunavir as an active ingredient.
Darunavir Tablet works by inhibiting the activity of protease enzyme of HIV activity.
Detailed information related to Darunavir Tablet's uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
Darunavir Tablet is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
· HIV Infection
Darunavir Tablet improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
· Inhibiting the activity of protease enzyme of HIV activity.
Darunavir Tablet is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
· Darunavir (300 MG)
Please note that this medicine may be available in various strengths for each active ingredient listed above.
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Darunavir Tablet. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
· Change In Taste
· Tingling Or Pain In Hands Or Feet
· Increased Amount Of Fat In The Upper Back
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
· Caution is to be observed in patients taking raltegravir along with darunavir as it enhances the risk of developing rash by many folds
· If you are allergic to sulfa drugs or having diabetes
· If you are an elderly patient above 65 years of age
· If you had liver disease including hepatitis B or C or have hemophilia
· If you notice any symptoms of infection, face changes in body fat like redistribution and accumulation or loss
· Taking it may cause a skin rash