Clobetasol Gentamicin & MiconazoleCream is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Bacterial Infections, Pus Filled Swelling, Inflammation Of The Inner Layer Of The Heart, Blood Poisoning, Diseases From Uncooked Meat, Infection In Newborn Babies and other conditions.
Clobetasol Gentamicin & MiconazoleCream contains Clobetasol Propionate, Gentamicin, and Miconazole Nitrate as active ingredients.
Clobetasol Gentamicin & MiconazoleCream works by interrupting bacterial protein synthesis and growth; reducing certain immune responses to reduce redness and itching of the skin; inhibiting the growth of yeast;
Detailed information related to Clobetasol Gentamicin & MiconazoleCream's uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
Clobetasol Gentamicin & MiconazoleCream is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
· Bacterial Infections
· Pus Filled Swelling
· Inflammation Of The Inner Layer Of The Heart
· Blood Poisoning
· Diseases From Uncooked Meat
· Infection In Newborn Babies
· Inflammatory Skin Conditions
· Yeast Infection Of Vagina And Vulva
Clobetasol Gentamicin & MiconazoleCream improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
· Interrupting bacterial protein synthesis and growth.
· Reducing certain immune responses to reduce redness and itching of the skin.
· Inhibiting the growth of yeast.
Clobetasol Gentamicin & MiconazoleCream is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
· Gentamicin (0.2% W/W)
· Clobetasol Propionate (0.5% W/W)
· Miconazole Nitrate (2% W/W)
Please note that this medicine may be available in various strengths for each active ingredient listed above.
The following is a list of possible side effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Clobetasol Gentamicin & MiconazoleCream. This is not a comprehensive list. These side effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side effects, especially if they do not go away.
· Swelling Of Tissue Under The Skin
· Inflammation Of Mouth Or Lips
· Fall In Blood Pressure
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
· Avoid contact with eyes
· Children under the age of 12 years
· Consult your doctor for monitoring kidney function and drug levels in the blood during treatment
· Do not drive immediately
· Do not use this medicine for diaper rash
· If you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding