Clindamycin Gel is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Bacterial Infections Of Skin, Bacterial Infections Of Lungs, Bacterial Infections Of Internal Organs, Bacterial Infections Of Female Reproductive Organs, Bacterial Infections Of Soft Tissue, Bacterial Infections Of Dental and other conditions.
Clindamycin Gel contains Clindamycin as an active ingredient.
Clindamycin Gel works by inhibiting the growth of bacteria.
Detailed information related to Clindamycin Gel's uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
Clindamycin Gel is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
· Bacterial Infections of Skin
· Bacterial Infections of Lungs
· Bacterial Infections of Internal Organs
· Bacterial Infections of Female Reproductive Organs
· Bacterial Infections of Soft Tissue
· Bacterial Infections of Dental
Clindamycin Gel improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
· Inhibiting the growth of bacteria.
Clindamycin Gel is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
· Clindamycin (1% W/W)
Please note that this medicine may be available in various strengths for each active ingredient listed above.
The following is a list of possible side effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Clindamycin Gel. This is not a comprehensive list. These side effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side effects, especially if they do not go away.
· Fast Heartbeat
· Puffiness or Swelling of The Eyelids Or Around The Eyes
· Joint Or Muscle Pain
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
· Be careful if you are on birth control pills
· Consult your doctor if you have asthma, eczema, kidney or liver disease
· Take caution if you are having allergic reactions
· Take caution if you have bloody or watery diarrhea