Ciprofloxacin Eye Drops is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Bacterial Infections and other conditions.
Ciprofloxacin Eye Drops contains Ciprofloxacin as an active ingredient.
Ciprofloxacin Eye Drops works by inhibiting the DNA formation to prevent the bacterial reproduction.
Detailed information related to Ciprofloxacin Eye Drops's uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
Ciprofloxacin Eye Drops is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
· Bacterial Infections
Ciprofloxacin Eye Drops improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
· Inhibiting the DNA formation to prevent the bacterial reproduction.
Ciprofloxacin Eye Drops is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
Please note that this medicine may be available in various strengths for each active ingredient listed above.
The following is a list of possible side effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Ciprofloxacin Eye Drops. This is not a comprehensive list. These side effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side effects, especially if they do not go away.
· Sleep And Taste Disorders
· Urge To Vomit
· Skin Itching
· Rashes Due To Allergy
· Abnormal Increase In Eosinophil
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
· Avoid exposure to strong sunlight or artificial UV light
· Be careful if you have electrolyte disturbances
· Consult a doctor if you have renal or hepatic impairment, cerebral arteriosclerosis or epilepsy
· Do not eat or drink any dairy products
· Take caution if you are suffering from G6PD deficiency
· Take caution while having drinks with added calcium