Chloramphenicol Beclomethasone & Clotrimazole Ear Drops is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Bacterial Infections Of The Outer Ear, Shortness Of Breath, Fungal Skin Infection Of Vagina, Fungal Infections Of Penis, Fungal Infections Of Groin, Fungal Infections Of Vulva and other conditions.
Chloramphenicol Beclomethasone & Clotrimazole Ear Drops contains Beclomethasone, Chloramphenicol, Clotrimazole, and Lidocaine as active ingredients.
Chloramphenicol Beclomethasone & Clotrimazole Ear Drops works by inhibiting the growth of fungi; making breathing easier by reducing the irritation and swelling of the airways; killing or slowing the growth of sensitive bacteria; stopping the sensation of pain by acting on peripheral nerves in the body;
Detailed information related to Chloramphenicol Beclomethasone & Clotrimazole Ear Drops's uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
Chloramphenicol Beclomethasone & Clotrimazole Ear Drops is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
· Bacterial Infections Of The Outer Ear
· Shortness Of Breath
· Fungal Skin Infection Of Vagina
· Fungal Infections Of Penis
· Fungal Infections Of Groin
· Fungal Infections Of Vulva
· Fungal Infections Of Toes
· Fungal Infections Of Nappy Rash
· Life-Threatening Infection
· Haemophilus Influenza
· Typhoid Fever
· Eye Infections
· Pain Caused By Mouth Ulcers
· Pain Caused By Denture Irritation
· Pain Caused By Anal Or Rectal Problems
· Before Minor Surgeries As Local Anesthetic
Chloramphenicol Beclomethasone & Clotrimazole Ear Drops improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
· Inhibiting the growth of fungi.
· Making breathing easier by reducing the irritation and swelling of the airways.
· Killing or slowing the growth of sensitive bacteria.
· Stopping the sensation of pain by acting on peripheral nerves in the body.
Chloramphenicol Beclomethasone & Clotrimazole Ear Drops is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
· Clotrimazole (1% W/V)
· Beclomethasone (0.025% W/V)
· Chloramphenicol (5% W/V)
· Lidocaine (2% W/V)
Please note that this medicine may be available in various strengths for each active ingredient listed above.
The following is a list of possible side effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Chloramphenicol Beclomethasone & Clotrimazole Ear Drops. This is not a comprehensive list. These side effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side effects, especially if they do not go away.
· Inflammation Of The Skin
· Itchy Rash
· Peeling Or Flaking Of The Skin
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
· Apply to the affected area two or three times a day
· Avoid repeated courses
· Avoid situations in which bruising or injury may occur
· Bacterial infection
· Check blood sugar levels closely