Bromhexine Guaifenesin Terbutaline Syrup is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Bronchitis, Breathing Problems, Sinusitis, Cough, Chest Congestion, Asthma and other conditions.
Bromhexine Guaifenesin Terbutaline Syrup contains Bromhexine, Guaifenesin, and Terbutaline as active ingredients.
Bromhexine Guaifenesin Terbutaline Syrup works by facilitating the easy removal of mucus from respiratory tract by making it thin; reducing the phlegm in the air passages; relaxing and opening the airways;
Detailed information related to Bromhexine Guaifenesin Terbutaline Syrup's uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
Bromhexine Guaifenesin Terbutaline Syrup is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
· Breathing Problems
· Chest Congestion
· Reversible Airway Obstructive Diseases
· Chest Tightness
· Chronic Bronchitis
· Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Bromhexine Guaifenesin Terbutaline Syrup improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
· Facilitating the easy removal of mucus from respiratory tract by making it thin.
· Reducing the phlegm in the air passages.
· Relaxing and opening the airways.
Bromhexine Guaifenesin Terbutaline Syrup is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
· Bromhexine (8MG/10ML)
· Guaifenesin (100 MG)
· Terbutaline (2.5 MG)
Please note that this medicine may be available in various strengths for each active ingredient listed above.
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Bromhexine Guaifenesin Terbutaline Syrup. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
· Swelling Of Tissue Under The Skin
· Anaphylactic Reactions Which May Manifest As Sudden
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
· Consult your doctor if suffering from lung infection, breathing difficulty while resting, blood in the mucus, fever and chest pain, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, severe uncontrolled asthma, stomach ulcers, liver or kidney problems
· Consult your doctor immediately if you develop breathing difficulty, swelling on your face, neck throat or tongue
· Do not drive or operate machinery
· If you are suffering from liver or kidney problems, or if you are taking alcohol
· If you have asthma, inflammation of air passages, lung disorder in which the flow of air to the lungs is blocked
· In case of serious allergic reactions or developing skin lesions, stop taking this medicine and consult your doctor