What is Amoxicillin & Cloxacillin?
Amoxicillin & Cloxacillin Capsule is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Sinusitis, Bacterial Infections Of Skin, Bacterial Infections Of Respiratory Tract, Bacterial Infections Of Urinary Tract, Bacterial Infections Of Heart, Bacterial Infections Of Gums and other conditions.
Amoxicillin & Cloxacillin Capsule contains Amoxicillin, and Cloxacillin as active ingredients.
Amoxicillin & Cloxacillin Capsule works by killing bacteria by inhibiting the production of the bacterial cell wall; inhibiting the formation of bacterial cell wall;
Detailed information related to Amoxicillin & Cloxacillin Capsule's uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
Amoxicillin & Cloxacillin Capsule Uses
Amoxicillin & Cloxacillin Capsule is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
· Bacterial Infections Of Skin
· Bacterial Infections Of Respiratory Tract
· Bacterial Infections Of Urinary Tract
· Bacterial Infections Of Heart
· Bacterial Infections Of Gums
· Bacterial Infections Of Ear
· Bacterial Infections Of Nose
· Bacterial Infections Of Lungs
· Bacterial Infections Of Throat
· Bacterial Infections Of Urinary Bladder
Amoxicillin & Cloxacillin Capsule Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Amoxicillin & Cloxacillin Capsule improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
· Killing bacteria by inhibiting the production of the bacterial cell wall.
· Inhibiting the formation of bacterial cell wall.
Amoxicillin & Cloxacillin Capsule - Composition and Active Ingredients
Amoxicillin & Cloxacillin Capsule is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
· Amoxicillin (250 MG)
· Cloxacillin (250 MG)
Please note that this medicine may be available in various strengths for each active ingredient listed above.
Amoxicillin & Cloxacillin Capsule - Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Amoxicillin & Cloxacillin Capsule. This is not a comprehensive list. These side effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side effects, especially if they do not go away.
· Skin Rash
· Severe Skin Allergies
· Irritation At The Site Of Injection
Amoxicillin & Cloxacillin Capsule - Precautions & How to Use
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
· Allergic to penicillins or cephalosporin
· Decrease the effectiveness of birth control pills
· Do not take it for more than 2 weeks
· Do periodic assessment of renal, hepatic or hematopoietic functions
· Keep taking medicine until treatment is finished
· Pregnant or breastfeeding